You’re in for a great day with great people!
Join us and you’ll work with a talented team of people who share a sense of fun and passion for what they do, respect and support their team mates, and work together to achieve great results. A dedicated, passionate and proud team who makes a difference.
Right across our business we’re committed to diversity of thought and working together to deliver the best outcomes for our communities.
Every role contributes to delivering the essential services we provide
- OPERATIONS: A broad range of operational roles ensure the water flows from ‘catchment to tap’ with people working in our catchments, at dams and water treatment plants, and delivering recreation services to our communities.
- ENGINEERING: Our engineers work on the planning, design, delivery and maintenance of Seqwater’s assets and remote monitoring systems.
- SCIENCE and ENVIRONMENT: Technicians and professionals manage the systems and the processes that deliver safe, quality water to our communities.
- STRATEGIC POLICY, RESEARCH, PROGRAMME AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Professionals in this field are focused on ensuring we have Water for life, whether it be in the infrastructure project management, strategic asset management, or research and innovation fields.
- TRADES: A diverse range of tradespeople keep our infrastructure, plant and equipment working, making sure we deliver Water for life.
- CORPORATE SERVICES: Professionals and administrators across a diverse range of disciplines, including Human Resources, IT, Safety, Legal, Finance, Communications, Community Relations, Governance, Risk and Strategy support our operations.
Learn, grow and develop new skills
We are focused on developing a skilled and committed workforce that will enable us to successfully deliver on our business strategy.
In an industry that is evolving and responding to community needs, many of our people say they’re motivated and stretched by the variety and diversity within their jobs. If you thrive on a challenge, you will enjoy our emphasis on innovation and quality, and be recognised for your contribution.
We believe that learning and development is about more than just attending training courses. Our people learn on-the-job from their peers, gain formal qualifications relevant to their roles, attend professional development seminars and participate in a diverse range of formal and informal development programs, including mentoring and coaching.
You will receive the support you need to reach your full potential through development activities tailored to your specific needs.